Project-driven companies need project-focused accounting. It’s that simple. Ordinary accounting and business management software systems aren’t set up to handle the unique project-based demands of your work.
Microsoft Dynamics SL, on the other hand, is designed to easily manage the complexities of a project-based business, helping you run more efficiently and giving you insight you can use to deliver accurate estimates—on time and on budget. That means better control, better profits, and more room to grow.
How does it work? A lot like you do
Our enterprise resource planning (ERP) system not only works out of the box, but also it’s designed to serve the evolving accounting needs of project-based and service industries like professional services, construction, government contracting, and engineering. Most importantly, it gets the job done.
- People get it. Microsoft Dynamics SL is easy to use and understand because it works like Microsoft Office.
- It’s not like other software solutions. Many accounting options aren’t built for project work, and most industry-specific solutions lack the accounting tools you need. We bridge the gap with comprehensive project management functionality and robust accounting capabilities.
- It’s on your terms. In the cloud or on-premises, Microsoft Dynamics SL lets your people work anytime and anywhere they’re most productive.
Connect, collaborate, deliver—it’s the best way to run your business
Microsoft Dynamics SL delivers integrated project management and accounting capabilities that provide increased control and insight.
- Financial management
Get a better handle on the numbers. Help contain costs, control compliance, and maintain crystal-clear visibility into your assets and cash flow.
- Sales, service, and project management
Deliver on time and on budget. Drive better decision-making, manage people and finances, and help maintain profitability for client services and projects.
- Business intelligence and reporting
Base decisions on intelligence, not on emergencies. Get relevant data and recommendations today regarding the best course of action for tomorrow.